Chef Nikos’ BBQ Bok Choy
- 1 head of bok choy for 4 people
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- coarse salt
- cracked black pepper
- Light your bbq.
- Leaving the bottom intact so your stalks stay attached, quarter your bok choy lengthwise.
- Drizzle each segment with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with coarse salt and cracked black pepper. Toss or massage to coat.
- Grill bok choy segments on a hot bbq for 1 – 2 minutes a side so the stalks remain a little crunchy.
- Serve with grilled meats and salad.
Watch our July 2021 video with Chef Nikos for a demonstration!