Chef Nikos’ Feature July Salad
- 1C diced rhubarb
- 1/4 honey
- 1/4 white wine vinegar
- 1C extra virgin olive oil
- fine salt
- cracked pepper
- Cook the chopped rhubarb in a pot with honey and white wine vinegar.
- Once the rhubarb is soft and mushy, push it through a fine sieve to remove any fibres.
- Whisk in 1C olive oil and salt & pepper to taste.
- Toss together salad greens and pea shoots with salad dressing to taste.
- Plate portions and then top-dress with sliced strawberries and crumbled feta; garnish with a small bunch of pea shoots.
Watch our July 2021 video with Chef Nikos for a demonstration!