tbayinseason.ca is a local food directory for the Thunder Bay & Area, managed by the Thunder Bay & Area Food Strategy.
If you operate in Thunder Bay or the surrounding municipalities, you may be eligible for a free listing.
Please read the criteria for each directory category below and select the intake survey that best fits your primary type of business. You will have an opportunity to indicate if you would like to appear in additional categories.
For the purposes of this website, “local” has been defined as operating within Thunder Bay or the surrounding municipalities.
- grow vegetables, grains, fruits or berries
- raise livestock for meat
- harvest wild products
- add value to locally-produced ingredients
- create a new product incorporating locally-produced ingredients
- offer locally-grown products or products incorporating locally-grown ingredients for sale
- make frequent, regular use of local-food ingredients
- can provide references from members of the producer and/or processor sectors