Spring Greens with Sheep’s Feta
Make Rhonda Bill’s spring greens salad with sheep’s feta and the earliest greenhouse veggies, as seen in our April 2022 show.
- ¼ lb Jodi’s Select mix of lettuces and specialty greens
- handful mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 long English cucumber, sliced
- 1 shallot or ½ small red onion, slivered
- 100 g sheep’s milk feta
- toasted sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- hard-boiled eggs (1 per plate)
- 1/2 recipe of Rhonda’s Buckwheat Honey and White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- First prepare your dressing.
- When ready to serve, toss the salad greens, cherry tomato, cucumber and red onion with half of the dressing recipe. Plate and top with halved eggs, feta and toasted sunflower seeds.
Watch Rhonda make this in our April 2022 video!
More Seasonal Recipes
Easy Roasted Garlic
A great way to use up your stored garlic in the spring! Ingredients: up to 12 heads of garlic olive oil 2 muffin trays Method: Trim the tops and necks off your garlic bulbs. Place each bulb in a muffin cup and drizzle a small amount of olive oil in the centre of each...
What’s In Season Episode 11: Lamb Burgers with Tzaziki and Grilled Radish & White Bean Salad
More Great Recipes This month on tbayInSeason, chef Chris Groenheide gets us in the grilling mood with beautifully dressed spring lamb burgers, a delicious sauce you can use on the burgers and about 100 other things, and...
What’s In Season Episode 10: Seared Trout, Hollandaise, Warm Potato Salad, Spring Greens with Feta, White Balsamic & Honey Vinaigrette
More Great Recipes This month, chef Rhonda Bill takes us on a taste adventure that combines winter and spring with three recipes we saw her whip up with under an hour's work. Seared Lake Trout with Hollandaise Sauce:...