Chris’ Tzatziki Sauce
- 2 C grated cucumber (approx 1 cucumber)
- 1 1/2 C Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- zest of one lemon
- 2 cloves garlic/ green garlic, minced
- s&p to taste
- Grate cucumber, sprinkle lightly with salt and drain well through a sieve.
- Press out as much moisture as possible before mixing with other ingredients.
- Prepare tzatziki in advance to let the flavours develop!
Watch Chris make this in our May 2022 video!
More Seasonal Recipes
A "gateway recipe" for anyone new to cooking or eating lamb. This is a great way to try cooking lamb for the first time as it's done on the bbq, so if you don't enjoy the fragrance you've kept it outside your home. It's also a great way to introduce someone to lamb...
A great way to use up your stored garlic in the spring! Ingredients: up to 12 heads of garlic olive oil 2 muffin trays Method: Trim the tops and necks off your garlic bulbs. Place each bulb in a muffin cup and drizzle a small amount of olive oil in the centre of each...
More Great Recipes In June on tbayInSeason, Derek Lankinen from Beefcake's Burger Factory goes a little off-book to demonstrate how to marinate and grill a flank steak, which is a very lean and flavourful cut. Cooked to...