Chris’ Lamb Burgers
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1/2 onion finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic/ green garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 egg
- s & p to taste
- Mix together all ingredients and form into 4 patties.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 3 – 4 minutes a side.
- Serve in your favourite bun with lettuce, tomato, red onion and Chris’ Tzatziki Sauce!
Watch Chris make this in our May 2022 video!
More Seasonal Recipes
A "gateway recipe" for anyone new to cooking or eating lamb. This is a great way to try cooking lamb for the first time as it's done on the bbq, so if you don't enjoy the fragrance you've kept it outside your home. It's also a great way to introduce someone to lamb...
A great way to use up your stored garlic in the spring! Ingredients: up to 12 heads of garlic olive oil 2 muffin trays Method: Trim the tops and necks off your garlic bulbs. Place each bulb in a muffin cup and drizzle a small amount of olive oil in the centre of each...
More Great Recipes In June on tbayInSeason, Derek Lankinen from Beefcake's Burger Factory goes a little off-book to demonstrate how to marinate and grill a flank steak, which is a very lean and flavourful cut. Cooked to...