- Tanner’s Bison Tourtière
- Tanner’s Brule Creek Butter Pastry
- What’s In Season Episode 6: Bison Tourtière with Brule Creek Butter Pastry
- Mr. Miller’s “Lakehead” Stoemp
- Bret’s Vegetarian Borscht
- Dill Feta-Yogurt Crema
- What’s In Season Episode 4: Vegetarian Borscht with Dill Feta-Yogurt Crema
- Bret’s Vegetable Stock
What’s In Season Episode 5: Stoemp & Sausage
What’s on the menu for November? STOEMP and sausage! Mr. Todd Miller, Culinary Arts teacher with Lakehead Public Schools, joins us to make a delicious and simple dinner in under an hour.
More Seasonal Recipes
A rich and flaky butter crust, perfect for Tanner’s Bison Tourtiere.
Makes a great garnish for Bret’s Vegetarian Borscht as well as a yummy dip for veggies and snacks.
Chef Bret Karpowich from In Common demonstrates an October recipe you can make in under an hour OR “set it and forget it” in the slow cooker while you’re at work.