More September Recipes
- Balsamic Herb Lamb Pops
- Easy Roasted Garlic
- What’s In Season Episode 12: Grilled Marinated Flank Steak with Grilled Vegetable Salad
- Derek’s Grilled Vegetable Salad
- Derek’s Grilled Flank Steak with White-Out Roasted Garlic Marinade
- What’s In Season Episode 11: Lamb Burgers with Tzaziki and Grilled Radish & White Bean Salad
- Grilled Radish, White Bean & Walnut Salad
- Chris’ Lamb Burgers
What’s In Season Episode 4: Vegetarian Borscht with Dill Feta-Yogurt Crema
Chef Bret Karpowich joins us from In Common for an October recipe you can make in under an hour OR “set it and forget it” in the slow cooker while you’re at work. This one was a big favourite with the production team – not only was it a delicious vegetarian meal, but it was very easy to recreate at home!
- garden-fresh beets, carrots, onions, potatoes and garlic from Roots to Harvest
- fragrant dried dill – also from Roots to Harvest
- Slate River Dairy yogurt
- Walkabout Farms feta cheese
More Seasonal Recipes
Balsamic Herb Lamb Pops
A "gateway recipe" for anyone new to cooking or eating lamb. This is a great way to try cooking lamb for the first time as it's done on the bbq, so if you don't enjoy the fragrance you've kept it outside your home. It's also a great way to introduce someone to lamb...
Easy Roasted Garlic
A great way to use up your stored garlic in the spring! Ingredients: up to 12 heads of garlic olive oil 2 muffin trays Method: Trim the tops and necks off your garlic bulbs. Place each bulb in a muffin cup and drizzle a small amount of olive oil in the centre of each...
What’s In Season Episode 12: Grilled Marinated Flank Steak with Grilled Vegetable Salad
More Great Recipes In June on tbayInSeason, Derek Lankinen from Beefcake's Burger Factory goes a little off-book to demonstrate how to marinate and grill a flank steak, which is a very lean and flavourful cut. Cooked to...