- What’s In Season Episode 7: 3 Vegetarian Recipes with Storage Vegetables
- Roasted Winter Squash Wedges With Garlic-Chili-Lime Vinaigrette & White Beans
- Roasted Carrots & Quinoa With Honey, Cumin & Tahini Yogurt
- Tanner’s Brule Creek Butter Pastry
- Mr. Miller’s “Lakehead” Stoemp
- Bret’s Vegetarian Borscht
- Dill Feta-Yogurt Crema
- What’s In Season Episode 4: Vegetarian Borscht with Dill Feta-Yogurt Crema
What’s In Season Ep. 3: Smoked Squash Gnocchi & Squash Bacon Cream Sauce with John Murray
This month, Chef John Murray from Red Lion Smokehouse shows us some complicated-seeming things made simple! Stove-top smoking, easy gnocchi and a delicious cream sauce are on the menu for September, featuring local summer and winter squash, fresh white onions, garlic, new potatoes and bacon.
Get the Recipes Here
A rich and flaky butter crust, perfect for Tanner’s Bison Tourtiere.
Makes a great garnish for Bret’s Vegetarian Borscht as well as a yummy dip for veggies and snacks.
Chef Bret Karpowich from In Common demonstrates an October recipe you can make in under an hour OR “set it and forget it” in the slow cooker while you’re at work.