- Balsamic Herb Lamb Pops
- Easy Roasted Garlic
- What’s In Season Episode 12: Grilled Marinated Flank Steak with Grilled Vegetable Salad
- Derek’s Grilled Vegetable Salad
- Derek’s Grilled Flank Steak with White-Out Roasted Garlic Marinade
- What’s In Season Episode 11: Lamb Burgers with Tzaziki and Grilled Radish & White Bean Salad
- Grilled Radish, White Bean & Walnut Salad
- Chris’ Lamb Burgers
What’s In Season Ep. 3: Smoked Squash Gnocchi & Squash Bacon Cream Sauce with John Murray
This month, Chef John Murray from Red Lion Smokehouse shows us some complicated-seeming things made simple! Stove-top smoking, easy gnocchi and a delicious cream sauce are on the menu for September, featuring local summer and winter squash, fresh white onions, garlic, new potatoes and bacon.
Get the Recipes Here
A "gateway recipe" for anyone new to cooking or eating lamb. This is a great way to try cooking lamb for the first time as it's done on the bbq, so if you don't enjoy the fragrance you've kept it outside your home. It's also a great way to introduce someone to lamb...
A great way to use up your stored garlic in the spring! Ingredients: up to 12 heads of garlic olive oil 2 muffin trays Method: Trim the tops and necks off your garlic bulbs. Place each bulb in a muffin cup and drizzle a small amount of olive oil in the centre of each...
More Great Recipes In June on tbayInSeason, Derek Lankinen from Beefcake's Burger Factory goes a little off-book to demonstrate how to marinate and grill a flank steak, which is a very lean and flavourful cut. Cooked to...