More Great Recipes
- Balsamic Herb Lamb Pops
- Easy Roasted Garlic
- What’s In Season Episode 12: Grilled Marinated Flank Steak with Grilled Vegetable Salad
- Derek’s Grilled Vegetable Salad
- Derek’s Grilled Flank Steak with White-Out Roasted Garlic Marinade
- What’s In Season Episode 11: Lamb Burgers with Tzaziki and Grilled Radish & White Bean Salad
What’s In Season Episode 9: Pork Tenderloin Calvados
Salty, smoky bacon and delicate apple make beautiful local tenderloins sing! In our March 2022 show, chef Markus Hofmann from Rose Valley Lodge & Restaurant prepares a full family meal featuring Pork Tenderloin Calvados; bacon-wrapped pork medallions with apple slices, a rich sauce and sides of Scalloped Potatoes, Stewed Cucumbers and Carrots à la Markus. Serves 4.
Featuring these local ingredients:
- pork tenderloin from Sandy Acres Farm
- potatoes from B&B Farms
- Manchego cheese from Walkabout Farms
- butter and cream from Slate River Dairy
- carrots from Sleepy G Farm
- cucumbers and flat-leaf parsley from DeBruin’s Greenhouses
More Seasonal Recipes
Easy Roasted Garlic
A great way to use up your stored garlic in the spring! Ingredients: up to 12 heads of garlic olive oil 2 muffin trays Method: Trim the tops and necks off your garlic bulbs. Place each bulb in a muffin cup and drizzle a small amount of olive oil in the centre of each...
What’s In Season Episode 12: Grilled Marinated Flank Steak with Grilled Vegetable Salad
More Great Recipes In June on tbayInSeason, Derek Lankinen from Beefcake's Burger Factory goes a little off-book to demonstrate how to marinate and grill a flank steak, which is a very lean and flavourful cut. Cooked to...
Derek’s Grilled Vegetable Salad
Recipe courtesy of Derek Lankinen, Beefcake's Burger Factory.Ingredients: red and/or gold beets red onions cucumbers tomatoes - mixed cherry arugula feta cheese 1 C olive oil 1/4 C apple cider vinegar fresh parsley salt & pepper to taste Method: Combine apple...